Wonderful reminders placed out here for us by this dear soul today. Check out the rest of the site on Grateful, nonetheless!
When Dr. Stanley was a young man, one week spent with his grandfather charted the course for more than 50 years of preaching God’s Word.
During those few days, he learned the first of 30 foundational truths that guide his life and ministry to this day.
1. Our intimacy with God – His highest priority for our lives – determines the impact of our lives.
2. Obey God and leave all the consequences to Him.
3. God’s Word is an immovable anchor in times of storm.
4. The awareness of God’s presence energizes us for our work.
5. God does not require us to understand His will, just obey it, even if it seems unreasonable.
6. You reap what you sow, more than you sow, and later than you sow.
7. The dark moments of our life will last only so long as is necessary for God to accomplish His…
View original post 262 more words